Tuesday, October 7, 2008

DUETS THEME - TWO OF A KIND

Thanks to the diligent work of Jeff Wilson, we now have our final tracklisting and some groovy artwork for our current themed mix. I gave it an initial listen and and I'm smiling from ear to ear. So, without further ado, here's the rundown on Two Of A Kind - A Mix Of Duets:

Brandon - Rae Spoon and Rodney Decroo
Evening Gown - Alejandro Escovedo and Jon Langford
Good Woman - Cat Power
The False Husband - Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan
Here I Go - The Rizdales
Sometimes Always - The Jesus and Mary Chain
Two Of A Kind - Jake Brennan and the Confidence Men
My 45 - Holly Golightly and the Brokeoffs
Life Is Long - David Byrne and Brian Eno
Miss Sarajevo - Passengers (U2 with Luciano Pavarotti)
Heart In Sorrow - Brownie McGhee and Sonny Terry
Reunion - Jimmie Dale Gilmore and Lucinda Williams
Sand - Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood
Good To Be On The Road Back Home - Cornershop
In The Ghetto - Tracy Chapman and Natalie Merchant
In Spite Of Ourselves - The Starlingtons
We Go Together - August and Deneen
I Should Have Known Better - She & Him
Spastic Reaction - Versus
Papa Rodeo - Kelly Hogan
If I Could - Phish (with Alison Krauss)
I Can't Help It... - Holmes Brothers (with Rosanne Cash)

Get this fine mix here


No comments: